Playstation app is a useful application that allows you to stay in touch with your friends and play games. You can also use it to discover new titles. Besides, if you have an android phone or tablet, this program will help you get the most out of it!
You don’t really need to download anything since this app works on computer – it’s a web app.
PlayStation App Features
1. Stay in touch with your friends and gaming community on PS4.
2. Remote Play – Use this app to connect to your PlayStation 4 from another device, whether it’s another console or a PC. And if you don’t have a Vita, you can still use the app as a second screen for your PS4, which can be incredibly useful in all sorts of situations.
3. Voice chat – You can use this app to chat with your friends while you play your favorite games.
4. Buy PS4 games on the go – Download demos or buy full titles straight from your device without having to go through the PlayStation Store on PS4 itself!
5. Discover new titles for PS4, PS3, and PlayStation Vita.
6. Use the app as a second screen for compatible games.
7. Shoot photos or videos of your gameplay moments with Remote Play and upload them straight to Facebook.
How to Use PlayStation App?
Using this program is really easy! All you have to do is log into your PlayStation account and you’re ready to go. It’s just like using the PS4 browser.
1) First, open your web browser.
2) Then, type ps-app.com in your address bar.
3) Press enter and select PlayStation App icon on the right side of the screen.
4) Log into your account by using your email address and password.
5) You can now start using the application.
For instance, you will be able to download demos or full games for PlayStation 4 straight from PC! This way you can find out which game is worth buying without having to spend money on it first. Simply play it via PlayStation App web version. And this is just one of many features this program has to offer.
Steps to Download PlayStation App for PC:
Step 1. Download and install BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
Step 2. Download and install it on your BlueStacks.
Step 3. Once the Play Store is installed, open its drawer from the left side of the window.
Step 4. In the search bar, type PlayStation App for PC .
Step 5. The app should appear under the Apps section of Play store tab as shown below. Click on it to open.
Step 6. Click Install to download the app on your PC.
We hope this article will be helpful for you! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in comment section below or contact us via email! We will try our best to reply as soon as possible.
As you can see, PlayStation App is a really useful tool that allows you to stay in touch with your friends and play games with them. You don’t even need to download anything since it’s a web app! All you have to do is connect to the website and log into your account. Have fun!